Saturday, March 14, 2009


我是我妈的女儿~~~~erhm~~ My..name..is..suilui-bao(衰女包)..6 years old... My father say, put a " - " in my name, next time go oversea, people wont feel my name very odd woh~~~so my brother and me oso got " - "....(to show my father very pro~~~wahaha)


we speak manderin in our home, but father say, have to speak English, because is INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE....so...i die die also have to speak English to u guys... T.T my mother told me, we very 幸福... other bao will eat by human, but we no need...because we are here and we are special.... all my friend very jealous...wahahaha..and i feel "song"...kekekeke...


Let see what my brother do...



I am suizai-bao(衰仔包)..4 years old.. got eyes got mouth got tongue got leg....but I don't have hand and nose...i don't know why~~~ T.T

u don't think that was a hand, actually that was a LEG...because i haven't grow up..so tak ada SPRING~~~~~

tell u a secret..don't see my sister so gentle..she is an idiot...she like to kacau me when i sleep....like to steal mama underpants...like to take baba razor to help dog clean their kutu...

(suilui-bao:" what the toot that u talking about~~~~!!!!!!!#$%@$&%*)$$&##&*")

(suizai-bao:"see~~~")

No comments:

Post a Comment